Do you ever feel like you are so different than the people you around you? Even though you don't look like you don't fit in, there is something deep inside of you that tells you that you aren't like anyone else? You feel more deeply than others, get so called "vibes" from people, and dream crazy dreams that come to pass? Let me tell you, you really aren't alone!
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have a robotic vacuum? I always did. I had always wondered if it was pure magic or something too good to be true. I'm sure you're sitting there wondering the same exact thing! I knew I had to try one for myself self and see if it was worth it. I had always dreamed of getting one, pressing the button and walking away while it picked up all the little crumbs that my children left all around the house everyday. Not to mention pet hair too. After all that's what it seemed like you did with the thing. Could it make my life a little easier? Read my thoughts on bObsweep below!
The flowers are blooming is so is our creativity! It's time to start your Spring cleaning by dusting of your sewing machine and craft supplies. Get into the spirit of the most beautiful time of the year with these adorable fabric bunnies. They are simple to make. In fact, so simple that even the kids can make them. You can create them in any print and fabric to match your own style. From bright and colorful to farmhouse drop cloth canvas and ticking stripes, these little bunnies will sure be the perfect addition to your Spring home décor.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Cardstock for making your own pattern
Pen for tracing
Fabric of your choice
Sewing Machine or thread + needle
Poly fill stuffing
Twine or bibbon
Pinking Shears scissors
WHAT TO DO:
1. Gather all of your supplies.
2. Grab a piece of cardstock to create your pattern. There are 3 ways you can create your own pattern.
-Print it out then trace onto cardstock.
-Hand draw directly onto cardstock.
- Use a Silhouette or Cricut Machine.
After you choose your method to create a bunny silhouette pattern, cut it out.
3. Fold your desired fabric in half with the wrong side of the fabric together.
4. Lay your cardstock pattern on top and trace.
5. Cut out the bunny silhouettes.
6. Line up the two fabric bunny pieces by placing one on top of the other perfectly.
7. Pin them together in the center.
8. Either with a sewing machine or by hand, sew the outside of the bunny silhouette together 1/2 inch from the edge. Leave the bottom undone.
9. Stuff the bunny then sew bottom together.
10. With your pinking shears cut around the bunny to finish off the edges.
11. Tie a piece of twine or ribbon around the neck area.
12. Add the to your home and enjoy!
The past few weeks have flown by and it's finally week 4 of The New Year New Room Refresh hosted by CasaWatkingsLiving.com . That mean's it's my modern glam master bedroom reveal day! Seriously, I can't believe it's the end of the first month of 2017. I've already started crossing things off of my list, so I'd say this year is going great and will only continue to get better. Remember this year is the year for abundant blessings so press in, ask, seek and pray! God will show himself faithful!
Over the past 4 weeks I've been working on transforming my master bedroom. I chose to go with something out of my comfort zone and a little bolder. If you've missed my previous progress posts you can find week 1 HERE, week 2 HERE and week 3 HERE. Ok enough already, here are all the details!
Labels: master bedroom