*photo from bakeat350
15 min / 15 min prep
6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chill and chop
6 apples, cored and chopped into bite size pieces (Granny Smith and/or Red Delicious)
1 (12 ounce) container of Cool Whip
1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding or butterscotch pudding mix (dry mix - do not prepare!)
Garnish for extra flair:
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping or caramel apple dip (optional)
1/2 chopped peanuts, can also sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Mix cool whip and dry pudding mix together.
2. Chop apples and chilled Snickers
3. Mix together.
4. Heat caramel sauce a bit in the microwave - just enough to drizzle, not enough to heat up salad.
5. Drizzle caramel sauce over salad and sprinkle peanuts on top.
6. Chill for at least an hour -- Viola!
Going to try this tonight!