Here is what you need:
2 packs of green Christmas garland (I found mine at Walmart for $2 each)
Styrofoam candy corn from target
black spray paint
2 inch ribbon of your choice
1. combine the 2 garlands so it becomes fuller and then spread the branches out
2. Spray paint the garland black and let it dry
3. Wrap the orange lights around the garland
4. add the ribbon and use some of the branches to keep it in place
5. Hot glue the candy corn on.
I made mine really simple. You could add bows and more candy corn...this is just a start me for! I will eventually add a lot more and make it full and also continue the garland all the way down the door. I'm not sure if I like it short!
Tutorial on the wreath tomorrow!
Easiest wreath ever!