I was needing a new snack for my kids and hubby and quick!
They were hungry and I was in the middle of cleaning so I whipped these up in just a few minutes just to hold them over until dinner.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 package of mozzarella cheese sticks
1 package of egg roll wrappers
1. Heat up olive oil in skillet
2. Roll up one cheese stick in one egg roll wrapper. After you roll 2 times then fold ends in and roll the rest up.
3. Fry in oil. Keep turning as each side browns and sprinkle with garlic salt and powder.
4. Place on a napkin to drain oil.
5. Serve HOT with HOT marinara! Yum!