1 Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce (I found mine at Target)
2 good sized boneless skinless chicken breast filets
1 bunch of asparagus
1 pack of potato gnochhi
Garlic salt and cracked pepper
1. Grill chicken and season in a pan until fully cooked then shred chicken
2. Wash & Cut up asparagus into smallish pieces and discard the ends. With discarding the ends I got 3 pieces from each one. So I cut it 4 places.
3. In another pan steam your cut asparagus.
4. In a pot cook your potato gnocchi then drain.
5. Pour Bertolli garlic alfredo sauce in pan with the shredded chicken. Cook on low to heat up the sauce.
6. Add in the asparagus.
7. Add in the gnocchi
8. Mix it all up & season to taste with garlic salt and cracked pepper!
I would've added some mushrooms but I am the only one in my family who loves them!
This recipe could also be used with broccoli too!
This was so good! I used what I already had on hand to create a new dish that my family LOVED!
My grandma always calls stuff like this "throw togethers." In my opinion it's the best way to create something new!