After spending countless hours in the pool or hanging out at the beach,the natural elements take a turn on your hair. The chlorine in the pool in notorious for drying out your hair leaving it feeling almost like straw if you hang out in the water long enough. That is why it is important to take care of your hair during the summer so you can reap the benefits in Fall.
For the past month I've been using CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ Intense Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. Not only does it help your hair but it also helps your scalp. I bet a lot of you do not even think about the health of your scalp! I know that I rarely used to think about it. Did you know that scalp skin is actually the same skin that we have on our arms, legs and the rest of our body? It has the same function and structure. You wouldn’t (or shouldn’t!) skip cleansing and moisturizing the skin on your face and body, so the same care should be applied to your scalp. You learn something new everyday! Also, like skin, weather can also have a strong effect on our scalps. As seasons change so do our skin cells and hair cycle – in fact, studies have shown that seasonality can cause shedding especially in fall. After summer,we should focus on hydrating our hair and scalp and repair all of the summer damage.
What I love about this shampoo and conditioner is that it not only hydrates my hair but it also helps my scalp. I'm not just saying that because I personally felt a difference. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ believes that like soil is to a tree and a well-nourished scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. I'll take strong beautiful hair any day! Wouldn't you?
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ Intense Hydration Nourishing Shampoo and Nourishing Daily Conditioner deliver the following benefits:
- Hair is resilient to dryness for 24 hours of soft, hydrated hair
- Infused with cactus extract, a known hydrator
- Clinically proven to help replenish the scalp with essential hydration with regular use
- Leaves hair beautifully strong from root to tip
- Formulated with Nutrium 10™, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils, glycerin & aloe vera
Sounds good to me! The company launched in the U.S. in 2012 and turned haircare convention on its head by shifting the paradigm of how women care for their hair. For years, women focused on the ends of hair. The hair talk has always focused on split ends in my opinion. CLEAR defies that traditional beauty approach by encouraging women to focus on the scalp, where 99% of hair's natural strength and beauty comes from. So, take care of your foundation and you will grow shiny healthy hair.
It is essential to care for your scalp and hair with products designed to nourish and strengthen it – to ensure a healthy, full bodied head of hair. With fall on the horizon, you’ll want to put an emphasis on scalp care and start early, so your scalp and hair are ready for the transition ahead.
Here are 3 of my hair tips!
1. I tend to go a little lighter in summer and a little darker in fall. You don't have to follow this so called "rule." Start off the new season with a fresh color and trim or cut. It will boost your confidence and helps portray your personal style. After all,your hair is one of your best accessories!
2. Moisturize, moisturize,moisturize. Wait, did I say moisturize? I feel like with this Intense Hydration shampoo and conditioner it takes some of my moisturizing worry away. Every time I wash my hair I'm left feeling like my hair is hydrated.
3. Take time to style it how you love it at least once a week. Just like I said above in #1, it will boost your confidence. I know that I feel a lot better when I beach wave my hair as opposed to just throwing it in a top knot bun. It's my "thing" so to say. I don't ever straighten it all the way anymore. I use a flat iron and slightly roll it through to create a wave and some very loose curls. It gives it volume and is fast to do. You can't tell but I have very wavy frizzy hair after I get done blow drying it just because of the way my hair is naturally. Moisturizing my hair is my #1 priority to help achieve my smooth beach waves. You would've never guessed huh?
So have you ever tried CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™? You can find it at Walgreens & Target if you already haven't. What are you biggest hair frustrations? Anything you'd like to know about my hair? Ask away!I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.