Can you believe it's almost Halloween? I'm not usually one to decorate for Halloween. I always just decorate for Fall. My house is only decorated for fall but I decided to create a Halloween wooden sign just for you!
Here is what you need:
Wood slats from your local home improvement store. Mine are from Lowes 3 1/2 inches wide,
White spray paint
Metallic gold spray paint
1. Cut 4 wood slats with a circular saw 14 inches long. Also cut 2 back pieces to attach your slats to with screws.
2. Attach your sign with screws. These are the wood screws that I used. Use your drill and put your slats together to make the sign.
3..Sand the edges with your sander.
4. Spray paint your sign cream. I used Rustoleum. Let it dry.
6.Place your lace over the sign and spray paint it with metallic gold. I got this gold at Michaels. Let dry.
7. Sand the sign again after the gold has dried to distress it.
8.Print out the Dead & breakfast printable found at the bottom of this post.
10. Hammer the nailheads every few inches.
Download your free 8x10 Dead & Breakfast printable HERE
I'm participating in #HomeforFall with Hometalk! Check out the links below to see other fall inspired projects.
You can also check out all of the projects on Hometalk too click HERE for easy viewing!