THINGS YOU NEED:
Black paint pen
Pink paint pen
White paint pen
Clear coffee cup from Dollar Tree
Printed bunny face
SAVE AND PRINT THIS TEMPLATE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SOURCE IS. SORRY! IF YOU DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. You may have to resize before printing depending on the size of the cup or the size of face that you want.
1. CUT YOUR TEMPLATE TO FIT INSIDE YOUR CUP AND TAPE IT IN PLACE.
2. TRACE THE NOSE WITH PINK. LET DRY. TRACE IT AGAIN. LET DRY. DO THAT UNTIL THE PINK IS BOLD ENOUGH. I'llbe honest. It took quitea few quotes with the pink with this brand. Maybe it was just that pen or maybe try a Sharpie paint pen.
3. TRACE THE TEETH WITH WHITE AND LET DRY. REPEAT. I DID A FEW COATS.
3. TRACE THE BLACK LINES TO THE MOUTH AND TEETH. LET DRY AND REPEAT. THE BLACK PAINT PEN WORKED GREAT!
4. ADD WHISKERS. LET DRY.REPEAT.
5. PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350 DEGREES.
6. PLACE ON A BAKING SHEET AND BAKE FOR 25 MINUTES. LET COOL COMPLETELY AND YOU'RE DONE!
**HAND WASH ONLY.
As soon as I finished my daughter asked if she could have it! Is this something your kids would love?
On another note: how adorable is that stuffed bunny! You can buy them in my local area from Symplee Adore! If you check out my Instagram HERE, you can see which ones I got for my house! I'm in love with the vintage looking ones.